Reservation Policies

Deposits

We require a 25% Down at booking. Remaining 75% is due 45 days before arrival

$300 Refundable damage deposit will be included. 
(Refunded within 7 days of departure)

We accept:
Paypal
Visa / Mastercard

Cancellations

Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund

Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund

Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on the appropriate day

Smoking Policy
No smoking is allowed in the house or in the pool area

Pet Policy
At this time we are not allowing pets

 
Name *
Name
Planned Check-in
Planned Check-in
Planned Check-out
Planned Check-out